January 30, 2013

Wishful Wednesday: Spring/Summer Looks

With onset of beautiful weather for the past few days and then the crappy weather today, I'm REALLY wishing for Spring.  It's my absolute favorite time of the year, and I'm seriously wishing these looks make their way into my closet soon.

This outfit would be so perfect for days spent in Seaside, FL.


Love this unexpected mix of colors.


Comfy, but chic.  I clearly have a thing for maxi skirts...


(Mississippi) Hippy chic ;)


Perfect for a Spring day relaxing with the ones you love.


I'm excited to wear my denim vest with my eyelet dress, just like this one!


Happy Hump Day!!

xoxo-Chelsea Eli

2 comments:

  1. That yellow maxi skirt is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, I know! I'll let you know if I find a similar one somewhere in Mississippi!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...