January 31, 2013

Love at First Sight

Tomorrow it begins, the month of love.  For the second time in my life (last year being the first), I'm excited.  February is a fun month for the beau and I.  Not only is it super nice to have the best Valentine in the whole world, but his birthday is on the 15th! I'm a HUGE fan of birthdays.  My parents always did a wonderful job at making them special days full of fun and surprises, and I've made it a life mission of mine to make my loved ones feel this way too.  I digress...

This shall be short post today, but I just wanted to share something with you in the spirit of love, this dip dyed leather biker jacket.  OH EM GEE.  I can't handle it.  It takes a rare and special piece to make my heart beat as fast as this fabulous jacket does.

Muubaa Dip Dyed Leather Biker Jacket

How FIIIINE is this jacket?  It was most certainly love at first sight.  I happened upon it while doing my daily catch up with the blogs I love.  It was featured on Late Afternoon today, and now I'll never be able to get it out of my head.  Lord help me, cause I really can't afford it...

Image:  Late Afternoon

So anyway...now that I've found my dream jacket that I'll never have, it's time to head to class.  Tomorrow is Friday, hippies! Who's excited?!

xoxo-Chelsea Eli

5 comments:

  1. What an amazing jacket!
    I love it!
    xo Lily
    http://alltimeclas-chic.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, girl! Love your blog! It's so cool that you live in Athens, Greece. I've always wanted to travel there! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    xoxo-Chelsea Eli

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, girl! I'll definitely be checking out your blog too!

    xoxo-Chelsea Eli

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chelsea! http://www.theoutnet.com/product/397941

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had been looking at this jacket for MONThES. I was obsessed. I was just able to get it at 30% off- the outnet is the best. Hope this helps. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...