February 3, 2013

Quote for the Week


This is the quote that I'm going to live by this week.  It's just so dang true.  So many people stare their dreams in the face but are too afraid to chase them.  I don't want to be that person.  I wanna go after all of my dreams, even if they are quite large, with every ounce of passion that I have.  Doesn't that sound a whole lot better than living your life in fear of what could be?  I think so!


Also, today is my incredible mother's birthday.  I hate I couldn't be in Brandon to celebrate with her, but thankfully I will see her Wednesday!  I couldn't ask for a better mom, role model, or best friend.  I'm so thankful that God chose me to be her daughter.  I hope you had a wonderful day, momma!  I love you to the moon and back!

Lets have a great week, y'all!

xoxo-Chelsea Eli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...