February 4, 2013

Favorite Store of the Month: Fetiche



I've decided to start a new, monthly post called, "Favorite Store of the Month."  Get excited because I know I am!  These stores could range from chain stores to little boutiques.  This month, I've chosen a local boutique called Fetiche.

This is always been a boutique I've stopped in often just to glance since I moved to Hattiesburg almost 5 years ago, but lately, they've stepped it up.  They've become very hot and edgy.  Their style is unique and rare in the deep south.  I totally dig it.

Here are some images from of their Spring lines.  If you're in the area, or even if you're not, check them out ASAP!




**All previous images borrowed from Fetiche's Facebook site.**

Amazing, right?

Visit them at 24 Crosscreek Pkwy #70, Hattiesburg, MS, on Facebook, or their website.

Fetiche is open Mon-Sat 11:00am-7:00pm and Sun 1:00pm-5:00pm.

xoxo-Chelsea Eli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...