February 20, 2013

Wishful Wednesday: Beauty Edition

It's that's time of week again, hippies!  Are you excited??  I am!! Today has been such a happy day for me.  I can't wait to share lots of good news with you tomorrow.  Until then, I'll leave you with some beauty products I'm wishing for lately.

Because I love hot reds...
MAC Lipstick in Chili

Because I'm a sucker for new eye shadow...
Naked 2 Palette

Because my flat iron is on the fritz... 
BaByliss Pro Nano Flat Iron

Because I'm almost out of perfume... 
Marc Jacobs DOT

Because it's pretty and everyone raves about it... 
NARS Blush in Orgasm

Because I'm ready for beach weather and beach hair... 
Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray

I need Spring/Summer ASAP.  Thanks.

Happy Hump Day!!

xoxo-Chelsea Eli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...