February 18, 2013

The Stylish President: JFK

Happy President's Day, y'all!

So lets face it, we all know who the most fashionable president is; JFK of course!  In honor of this day, I thought I'd share some of my favorite pictures of the stylish and gorgeous former prez, and I'll throw in some of Jackie O. too, don't you worry!








Such beautiful people with such a tragic story.  The Kennedys have always been an interesting mystery to me, and Jackie O.'s style is impeccable.

Hope all my beautiful hippies have a wonderful week!!

xoxo-Chelsea Eli

2 comments:

  1. They sure were a stylish couple weren't they?!

    -Mia
    www.msmiamaree.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were both just beautiful! Thanks for stopping by!

    xoxo-Chelsea Eli

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...