October 15, 2012

Weekend Report

My fabulous, yet exhausting, weekend began with an impromptu shopping spree at Click Boutique and Gallery, Twelve Oaks Accessory Garden and Hudson's Treasure Hunt with my beautiful mother.

Here are our purchases:

Please excuse the really badly cropped photo, but I love my shirt from Click.

Half off @ Twelve Oaks  (Photo borrowed from Twelve Oaks)

This bag may or may not be the reason I believe in love at first sight.  Celine inspired bag @ Twelve Oaks (photo borrowed from Twelve Oaks)

My mom's new coat.  Fabulous right? It's like it was made just for her! @ Twelve Oaks (Photo borrowed from Twelve Oaks)
The following three photos are Urban Outfitters shoes that I purchased from Hudson's Treasure Hunt for $5 a pair.  Yes, you read that right.  I was stunned, shocked, amazed, excited...all of the above.




A special thank you to the guys at Click and Twelve Oaks.  Y'all are always so welcoming and helpful.  Customer service seems to be a lost art these days, but you guys have it down perfectly.  It is very much appreciated!

On Friday, after work, I raced to Jackson to meet my best friends for dinner, drinks and an amazing concert.  Drew Holcomb, Parachute and NeedToBreathe put on one of the best shows I've seen in a while.  The show also ended up being a little high school reunion as well.



Terrible picture of me, but aren't my friends cute?
Grace had to check out the pink fountains.

Saturday, I took my incredible grandmother to breakfast and grocery shopping.  Spending time with her is always so special.  Then, I took my 13 year old cousin, Landyn, to see Pitch Perfect.  It was hilarious.  I'm officially dying to join an acapella group.  Anyone interested??  We also went shopping and found some awesome sunglasses, the new Mumford & Sons CD and candy.

Target

These babies ain't no joke, y'all! Delish!
This little gem got me through a lot of driving this weekend.

I then headed back to Hattiesburg for dinner and a movie with the beau.  Here Comes the Boom with Kevin James and Salma Hayek was toooo cute!  There wasn't a cuss word in it, and it just made you feel good.  Perfect for families!

Sunday morning, I got up early and headed to the big city of Summit, MS to FINALLY see my best friend that's been gone for 5 MONTHS!!  It was a joyous occasion.  We sat on the couch with a glass of wine and talked all day.  I've missed her sooo much and wish her the best of luck in her current job hunt!

We could totally pass for sisters, right?

Sunday night, I headed on back to Hattiesburg to prepare for a busy busy week, and my bubble necklace FINALLY came in!!  Although my weekend was exhausting, it was so good to spend time with family and friends.  They truly mean the world to me.



Have a great one, y'all!

xoxo-Chelsea Eli

P.S.  I know I promised y'all the post on my new all natural beauty regimen last week, but time just got away from me!  I promise it will be on the blog TOMORROW! Thanks for understanding!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...