October 10, 2012

Wishful Wednesday

It's Wednesday, y'all! You know what that means!

Not only do i want her headband, but I want this to be my child.

I'm not a huge fan of the pattern, but isn't that silhouette to die for??

I need this slouchy sweater to curl up on the couch in or run errands.

Grey, Prada bag...need I say more??

I am a HUGE Converse fan.  Now somebody tell me where to get these FINE studded sneakers!

Faux fur, leather leggings, chambray, a sweater, and don't even get me started on that bag!!
PERFECT, trendy Fall outfit.  GIMME!

Today's Wishful Wednesday is short and sweet! School is pressing on me today.  I promise to give y'all a looong post tomorrow about my new, all natural beauty regimen!  I'm LOVING it!!

Happy Hump Day!

xoxo-Chelsea Eli 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...