October 18, 2012

Let the Good Times Soar

It's homecoming week at The University of Southern Mississippi.  A year ago, this would have been the busiest week of my life.  Although, I'm glad I now have my degree and am working towards a masters, it's bittersweet to look back on the past four years of homecoming weeks.  I will forever cherish and miss the memories made during that sleepless week with the most amazing girls in the world.  Happy Homecoming, Southern Miss! Lets get a win this weekend!

Since Wishful Wednesday was not so wishful yesterday (My fault, and I'm very sorry!), I decided to make this post a wish list for my perfect homecoming game outfit.

ASOS Curve | $55.41(Sale)

There's nothing better than fall football, fashion and the people I love.  I can't wait to celebrate this weekend!  What are your plans?

xoxo-Chelsea Eli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...