October 26, 2012

Forgive Me!

Oh my goodness! Please, please, PLEASE forgive me for being MIA for over a week now!  One of my teachers pushed a huge project up a week, and all hell broke loose!!  Good news is, I'm back for the next few days AND I made an A on the project.  Bad news is, I have two more huge projects due next week, so I might go missing again for a few days.  Here are a few pics from the past few days, though!

Wine and Cheese Alumni Event with the men of Sigma Phi Epsilon

Reunited with sweet friends!

My best friend! I'm so proud of her! She just landed an AWESOME job in PA!
Photo Creds go to my bud Courtland Wells

Me, the Beau, and sweet Brooklyn

The photographer himself, Courtland Wells! Love this guy!
Check out the very talented SeaWhales' gallery here!

Sooo yesterday, I went on a slight shopping spree....

Gap was having a wonderful sale, so of course I bought two SUPER cute sweaters that I'm hoping to get to wear this weekend cause it's gonna be chilllllly!  I also got a belt.  At Old Navy, I bought three cute and comfy shirts.  Then, I went to target.  I wasn't expecting to purchase anything for myself here, but the first three seasons of The OC were on sale for $8 each.  All bets were off after that!

I hope you all had a fantastic week! I'll be with y'all this weekend since I've been slacking off on the posting! See ya tomorrow!

xoxo-Chelsea Eli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...