September 17, 2012

Weekend Report


Prom Pic with the roommates and the girlfriends!

Photo courtesy of my AWESOME friend, Courtland Wells.
Courtland Wells 
Courtland Wells
Courtland Wells
Family Tradition




Momma

Daddy

Nick's dad and my dad bonding. Haha!


What a wonderful weekend!  It was so busy, but worth every second.  I need some serious recovering time now, though.  The weekend started with my last SigEp Pirate Party ever.  I passed on my reign as Sweetheart to a very deserving young lady and danced the night away.  Saturday, we tailgated in the BLAZING heat and then watched our beloved Golden Eagles lose.  It was tragic, but we're a young team with a new coach.  We'll rally back!  As soon as the game was over, Nick and I headed to Ocean Springs for dinner with our parents.  It was my Dad's first time meeting everyone.  On Sunday, both of our families came out to watch me compete in the Texaco Country Showdown.  Unfortunately, I did not win, but I did talk to a few representatives from across the country who were interested in me and my sound.  Yay!  Click here to listen! (I couldn't get the video to post to the blog for some reason?)

Have a great week, hippies!

xoxo-Chelsea Eli





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...