September 19, 2012

Wishful Wednesday

It's that time again! Wishful Wednesday is here!

Valentino | $945
Valentino | $2,195

Ok, y'all.  I'm a sucker for studs.  I can't get enough of them.  Valentino's new Rockstud collection was made just for me, I swear.  Now if only I could come up with a large sum of money...

Zara | $59.90

I love everything Zara right now.  This sweater is perfect for Fall and Winter whether your lounging around or hitting the town!  Comfy and warm too!

Rebecca Minkoff | Photo courtesy of Late Afternoon blog

I desperately need this precious monogrammed camera bag that Rebecca Minkoff gave all of the fashion bloggers during New York Fashion Week.  So much better than my big ugly black one.

Sole Society | $59.95

I love the Betsy motorcycle boot from Sole Society.  If you're not a member, join now!  It's free, and they have the cutest shoes I've ever seen at really low prices.  What more could you ask for??

Zara | $169

I saw this coat a few weeks ago, and I haven't been able to get it out of my head.  I dream about it!  It's truly stunning.  Gimme gimme!

So it's quite clear that I'm digging the rocker look this season (minus the camera bag).  The weather in Mississippi today is giving us a little taste of Fall, which has me dreaming about warm, cozy clothing and peppermint mochas (sorry, I don't like pumpkin, therefore, pumpkin spice lattes aren't my thing).  Are you ready for the leaves to change colors and cool, crisp air?

xoxo-Chelsea Eli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...