September 14, 2012

TGIF and SMTTT!


The Rock

The Rock

Tailgating in The District!

One of the first times Nick and I ever hung out.  Excuse my bangs that were too long! Ha!
Tomorrow is game day at The Rock for The University of Southern Mississippi!  Excited is an understatement.  I love to celebrate my amazing university!

For those of you who are not aware, in the south, football is a BIG deal.  Women dress up, we tailgate under well-catered tents and we cheer our hearts out.  Some of my very best memories are centered around tailgating and football games.  Tomorrow is Southern Miss' first home game, and we're looking for a win!

Sunday, I am singing in a talent competition in Ocean Springs, MS.  Your prayers and best wishes are greatly appreciated.  I can't wait to show you all my fun pictures from the weekend!  Have a good one, hippies, and SOUTHERN MISS, TO THE TOP!!

xoxo-Chelsea Eli


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...