September 13, 2012

Surprises!

OK, ladies (and gentlemen), have you ever heard of BirchBox?  If you haven't, you are DEFINITELY missing out.  Here's the deal.  With a $10 a month subscription, every month, a little box of heaven comes in the mail for me.  It's the best surprise because I almost always forget it's coming.  Each month, they send out a box full of top of the line beauty and lifestyle samples for you to try out.  If you like them, which I always do, you can go to their website and purchase the full size items.  I love it!  I took some pictures to show y'all what I got in my box that arrived yesterday.







Also, for you gentlemen, they have boxes for men too!  I can't wait to try everything!

It's almost Friday, hippies! Hang in there!

xoxo-Chelsea Eli


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...