September 10, 2012

Weekend Report

Well, this girl had another lovely weekend.


On Friday, my sweet beau took me to dinner at one of our favorite little Mexican restaurants.  It was delicious, as usual.  Then we went to see the new Shia Labeouf and Tom Hardy movie, Lawless.  It was fantastic.  Saturday night was game night with the girls.  We played Cranium, laughed uncontrollably and drank too much wine.  I spent Sunday laying out, reading magazines and shopping with the girls again.  I got a little burnt, but I really enjoyed my relaxing weekend with friends I hold so dear.

It's also my wonderful Daddy's birthday week!


Also, here a few snaps from the photobooth at the FNO event the other night.  Thanks to Daniel & Steph Photography for taking some fabulous pics!  See more "sparkle booth" photos from the night here and here.



Happy Monday, hippies!

xoxo-Chelsea Eli


1 comment:

  1. I want to fuck the sexy bitch wearing the plaid shirt

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...