September 7, 2012

Bringing NYC to Hattie

Dress and Belt | American Eagle Outfitters  Boots | Charlotte Russe  Bag | Jessica Simpson
Earrings | Irie Boutique  Watch | Michael Kors  Bracelets | Ronaldo; Irie Boutique
Hot Momma fashion!
Shirt and Skirt | Gap  Bag | Coach  Boots | Charlotte Russe
Dinner at the new Thirsty Hippo. Delicious!

The FNO event with Click Boutique and Gallery





What a fabulous night of fun and fashion with my sweet Momma!  We truly enjoyed it!  Did you celebrate Fashion's Night Out wherever you are?

Happy Friday, hippies! Have a wonderful weekend!

xoxo-Chelsea Eli

3 comments:

  1. Work it! You both look beyond fabulous. Adore this post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love if you'd check out my latest outfit post and part one of my NYFW experience, including my lunch to discuss my LaurenConrad.com style column and meeting the fabulous Olivia Palermo... Eeek.<3

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Love your blog! I"ll definitely be following closely from now on! :) Also, thanks for checking out Mississippi Hippy. Please pass the word on about us!

      xoxo-Chelsea Eli

      Delete
  2. Just jacked off to the picture of you in the blue skirt

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...