August 10, 2012

T.G.I.F.

Thank goodness it's Friday, hippies!!

Although the past few weeks have been a little boring for me with my internship being over and nothing to do until school starts, I've been anticipating the weekend.  Tomorrow I will be spending the day floating down the Bogue Chitto River in an inter tube with the men of SigEp, some rushees and a few lovely ladies.  It's always a good time.  Then, Sunday, I'm going home to spend some time with the best family in the world and hopefully go out on the boat.  Can you tell that I love the water?

The men of SigEp.  Love these guys!
Summer is coming to a rapid close, ladies and gentleman.  Spend your time wisely because the warm, sunny days are numbered! (I say that..you never know with Mississippi weather.)  So grab a margarita and go dancing tonight with the ones you love!  Enjoy it!


xoxo-Chelsea Eli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...