August 9, 2012

I have a confession to make...


Ok, y'all.  I have a confession to make.  Please try not to judge me too terribly for this, but I have a recent obsession with Miley Cyrus.  NOT the blonde, Hannah Montana, Miley everyone used to know and love, but the new Miley.  She's edgy, she's fit, she has a wardrobe I drool over, she rescues dogs, and she's completely and unapologetically herself.  I didn't even mention her FIIIIIINE fiancé, Liam Hemsworth. Yum.  While I know that her mouth is filthy lately, and she has become quite open about sex, there's just something about her that intrigues me.  She's colorful, interesting, and grown up, and she's not sorry.

So, anyway...I thought I'd share some of my favorite, recent Miley photos.



I'm so obsessed with this skirt.
Love her new, blonde hair and her now infamous "top knot" bun.
Ziggy, one of her 4 adopted doggies.
Mary Jane.  She looks just like my Layla Bug!
Miley's fiance, Liam Hemsworth.
Miley's 3.5 carat, Neil Lane engagement ring.  I die.
Check out this Marie Claire article about the cover girl.  This issue hits stands on September 17th.
Soooo...I have a new found love for Miley.  She's not very kid friendly anymore, but hopefully her early fans have grown up with her.  I respect her for being herself in a town that would love to change everything about her. Lets not forget that she's a good ole southern girl from Tennessee, too! Keep on, keeping on, Miley.  I love ya!  Sorry, I'm not sorry. :)

The weekend is almost here, hippies! How are you celebrating the end of summer??

xoxo-Chelsea Eli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...