August 21, 2012

Back to School! Back to School!

Tomorrow marks my return to the academic world, and I could NOT be more excited.  I started my Graduate Assistant job yesterday.  It was great, but chaotic.  I have lots of things to remember and get the hang of quickly, but I know I can do it and meet some awesome folks along the way.

So in honor of back to school, I wanted to share a few things that I'm depending on to keep me inspired during my tough, first semester of grad school ahead.

I firmly believe in having big dreams and going after them with all that you are.

I usually feel like that little girl on the end in class.  CAN'T. SIT. STILL.

Pictured above is Jacey, the creator of Damsel in Dior.  It's one of my favorite blogs, and I can't go a day without checking it. 

Another favorite blog of mine, written by Samantha Hutchinson, is called Could I Have That?.
I love this poem.  Except for the fact that my name isn't Hannah Nicole.

This summer was nice.  I feel like I've recharged my batteries, and I'm ready to hit the ground running in graduate school.  I have many goals for myself this semester that I plan on going after with everything I have.  What are some of your goals for yourself in the upcoming months?

Hope y'all are having a wonderful week, hippies!

xoxo-Chelsea Eli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...