July 19, 2012

End of Summer Wish List

The end of summer always makes me start wishing for lots of new things to start the new year off right.   For some reason, I think of the new year as starting when school starts, not when an actual new year rolls around.  Anyway, here's my end of summer wish list!


School Supplies
Mainly a Lilly Pulitzer planner, but all school supplies make me really happy.  I'm such a teacher's kid.


Bicycle
After riding bikes everywhere on vacation in Seaside, I'm really itching for a bike of my own.  A really cute one with a basket would be nice.


New Glasses
So I wear contacts.  I hardly ever take them out.  This is mainly because I hate my glasses.  They aren't the right prescription, and I've had the same ones for 5 years.  I feel like if I actually liked them, I would wear them more often.  I really want these Sophia Loren ones.

Outdoor Furniture
I want adirondack chairs, a porch swing and window boxes.  Stat.





Barefoot Moscato Bubbly
Love this stuff.


Summer Sale Clothes
My favorite boutique, Irie, in Hattiesburg is having a HUGE summer sale this weekend!  50% off the entire stock of spring and summer clothing.  50% off select handbags, watches and clutches.  $9.99 and $19.99 racks and shoes and accessories are 50% off.  Such a good weekend for it to be my birthday! Click the picture below to go to their Facebook site.  They also ship for a $5 flat rate when your order off Facebook.  I actually used to work there, and the owner, Ashley, is such a sweetheart and fabulous.  She's so amazing at pulling things for you that will look excellent. Love her and I LOVE Irie Boutique!! Stop in this weekend!


Tomorrow is the big day! Can't wait to share pictures from the fabulous weekend ahead!  Have a good one, hippies!

xoxo-Chelsea Eli





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...