November 3, 2015

november goals



*Save $$$ (aka stop buying clothes I don't need)
*Finish at least half of my Christmas shopping.
*Clean up my diet. (Exercise has been on point...eating...not so much.)
*Blog more consistently. (I'm aiming for every week day!)
*Do more freelance writing.


I'm all about goal setting and list making and planner keeping. Kinda weird for someone who is usually just flying by the seat of her pants. What can I say? I'm a plethora of oxymorons. I have to have everything written down. I'll more than likely forget it if I don't. I'll probably forget it even if I do, though.

Anyone else the same? Just me? Ok. Cool. Untreated ADD! Woo!

Ok. I'm done.

Anyway, I have some really cool content planned for the next few months that I really think y'all will enjoy. But, I'd love to hear from you! What do you want to read? What are your goals for November?

/// Chelsea



+Tag me on Insta, Twitter, or FB #MississippiHippy
+Follow me, too! Instagram (@ChelseaEli), Facebook, Twitter (@ChelseaTThomas), or send me a SnapChat @chelseaeli.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...