August 16, 2013

Luke Bryan and Birkenstocks

I'm sitting here on this lovely morning drinking my cup of coffee, eating a piece of sugar free cake I made last night for breakfast, and watching The Today Show, and completely dying over how cute Luke Bryan is.  Can I get an amen??  Geez Louise!  He's just too cute.


Anyway...on to what I'd really like to talk about today.


I'm a 90's girl, and proud of it.  I love that overalls are making their comeback recently, and now, Birkenstocks are showing up again!  I loved this post on Glitter Guide about them.  I knew I saved mine for a reason!  I can't wait to break out my baby blue slip on pair.  Is that sad that I saved mine?  Judge me all you want.  Y'all all know I'm a hippy at heart (hence: Mississippi Hippy).  I will be rocking my Birkenstocks as soon as I can get them from my parent's house!  What do you think about them?  Are you going to break out yours from back in the day?

Also, does anybody know anything about Pure Barre?  If so, please share your experience with me.  As a former dancer, I find it very intriguing.

Happy Friday, y'all!  Have a great summer filled weekend because it is rapidly coming to a close.

xoxo-Chelsea Eli

1 comment:

  1. Yep! Definitely breaking out my Birkenstocks! They are so comfortable and feel great to wear throughout the day (especially when I get in a morning run). And YES! on Luke Bryan being such a hottie! He did a surprise concert in an old skating rink here in Chattanooga. I was able to get tickets. He is a lot less goofy in person, and a hot more handsome too (if you can believe that!). Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...