August 12, 2013

End of Summertime Blues

This weekend, I spent some serious time with my family and best friend, Grace.  A trip home was never so much needed before this past weekend, and I don't think I even realized that until I was on my way back last night.  Long talks with my mom, a fresh new hair do and margaritas with my best friend, bonding time with my sissy, and bear hugs from my daddy have never meant so much.  Family really is what this life is all about.




I've got the end of summertime blues tonight, too, y'all.  Do you ever get that way?  You feel the freedom of summer starting to fade away as the children go back to school.  Life, for me, seems to be on hold right now while I wait to hear about so many pending opportunities.  It's frustrating.  God's plan is better than any that I could have, so I'm trying to trust in that.

Anyway....

I got some suuuuper cute new clothes to show y'all this weekend, too!  This week on the blog!

Have a great week, y'all!

xoxo-Chelsea Eli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...