July 10, 2013

Nervous Inspiration


Life has gotten crazy busy these past few days.  I  can't wait to be in Nashville for the Beyonce concert this weekend.  Y'all know this is my favorite city, and I can't wait to finally share my love for it with the beau.  Happy (almost) Birthday to me!

Anyway, I have more breaking news.  I have a big girl job interview tomorrow, and I'm super nervous and excited.  I'll share more details with y'all if things go as hoped for.  Thoughts, prayers, and good vibes would be greatly appreciated.  The big move to Ocean Springs may be soon than I thought! (PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE!!)  To calm my nerves a little, though, I've been pinning some extra inspirational stuff lately.  I thought I'd share with y'all.









These images are just stunning.  Jaw dropping, really.

Head on over to Irie's blog today and check out my post on dressing boho chic, too!  I'll keep y'all updated on upcoming events, and be ready for a post that's very close to my heart tomorrow.

xoxo-Chelsea Eli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...