July 15, 2013

Beyonce in Nashville


Beyonce was INCREDIBLE.  There are hardly words.  She is truly "Queen Bey."  She is a fabulous performer and a class act.  Beyonce carries herself with a regal attitude that all women should have.  I love that she can still be silly and get her hands dirty by working with different philanthropies.  She's great.  Here are some iPhone shots I got during the concert.





Y'all know how much I love Nashville.  I was so excited to show the beau around.  On the way back, just before we got to Birmingham, we had a blowout while I was driving.  TALK ABOUT SCARY!  I kept my cool though, and that sweet man of mine changed our tire.  We were then on our way again at the speedy pace of 50 miles an hour.  We got the nicest looks and gestures from everyone passing us...NOT. Ha!  We were glad to finally get home.  Here are few more pictures from the weekend.



Vader man was glad to be home too! How can that be comfy??

I hope all my hippies had a wonderful weekend.  I've got a busy busy week ahead of me!  Deep breaths!  Peace, y'all!

xoxo-Chelsea Eli

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Chelsea! I found your blog looking for other Mississippi blogs on Bloglovin', and I'm so glad I found yours! I feel like there's not many of us out there :) Beyonce and Nashville sound wonderful! She is everything.

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...And not that I'm being a major stalker or anything, but I skimmed over your blog, and you know Trey and Allie and little miss Viva? How small of a world is it? My brother is good, good friends with Trey! Sorry for the creeper comment, but woah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! You're totally not a stalker! Allie is my oldest and one of my best friends! It's such a small world! Thanks for stopping by. I'm so glad you enjoyed the blog!

      xoxo-Chelsea Eli

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...