April 10, 2013

A Plate Full

Can I be this girl for a night?

Oh  my goodness! I'm such a terrible blogger lately!  Truth is, I just have too much on my plate right now.  Two jobs, grad school, boyfriend who is student teaching, and the list goes on.  I do love y'all and this blog though!

A little update...

I'm officially registered for my final class of grad school this Summer and my internship and comps exam in the Fall.  (insert happy dance here)

I accidentally called Canada yesterday.  I don't want to see my phone bill this month.

Nick, the beau, and Jacob, the brudder, tried to break down my apartment door late last night.  I fell asleep without letting my momma know that I had gotten home safely from the grocery store (I'm an only child who lives alone), and freak outs ensued.  Never again will I sleep with my phone on silent.

I'm writing a conference paper on racism in Vogue magazine and WHOAH BABY!  It's crazy!!  There's some really messed up stuff going on with that publication.

aaaand last, but not CERTAINLY not least, someone please buy me these little babies from Free People!  I'm obsessed with their festival collection right now.







Oh! and tickets to a music festival...any festival will do.  Thanks!

Hope all of my beautiful hippies are having a wonderful week!

xoxo-Chelsea Eli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...