March 25, 2013

Monday Motivation

I know, y'all; it's Monday.  We dread it all weekend long, and it still comes.  If your morning workout is dragging or you've been shoving your face with junk food all weekend, I have some Monday Motivation for you!


If you haven't heard of the Tone It Up girls, Katrina and Karena, then you need to jump on the bandwagon NOW.  I'm not joking around.  These girls are incredible.  I've never had anyone make me so excited about clean eating and toning up like these girls do.  They just make you feel so good about yourself.  Did I mention that they do all of it on the beach?



They have an incredible workout DVD called Beach Babe that I love, and they're releasing a new one soon.  They are also partnered with SELF magazine for the Drop 10 Challenge that just began last Wednesday!  Sign up now and get started with us!  It's not too late!  


In addition to all of these amazing things, they have a blog where they post a weekly workout schedule along with recipes and other fun stuff.  They have their own protein called Perfect Fit thats on my list of things to try and a nutrition plan, and their YouTube page is full of AMAZING workouts.

Karena and Katrina were born to motivate women to becoming their best self.  Check them out ASAP, hippies!  You'll be glad you did!




xoxo-Chelsea Eli

**Photos found on Google image search, if the rights belong to you, please email me and I will credit you or take them down at your request.**


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...