March 28, 2013

Easter Dresses

It's Thursday afternoon, and I just realized that I have NOTHING to wear on Easter Sunday.
N-O-T-H-I-N-G!!!

So in light of this fact, I thought I'd browse the internet for some of my favorite looks for such a special holiday.

Anthropologie | Bottlegreen Dress

Gap | Swiss Dot Tie-Waist Shirtdress

Erin Fetherston | Julie Dress

And my absolute favorite find...

Anthropologie | Smocked Malee Dress

I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter weekend!  I'm headed to good ole Brandon tonight to spend time with  my amazing family.  I also truly hope that everyone remembers the true reason for this holiday.  The Easter bunny is cute and hunting eggs is fun, but Jesus Christ died on the cross for our sins and rose again.  He is alive, and that's an INCREDIBLE thing.

Love you all!

xoxo-Chelsea Eli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...