January 10, 2013

People's Choice Awards Red Carpet Favorites

While I didn't keep up with who won what awards, I did pay attention to the hot and the not of the People's Choice Awards red carpet.  Here are my top picks:


Naomi Watts was stunning in Alexander McQueen.


I looooved Lea Michele's fun and flirty dress by Elie Saab, and excuse me, can I have her legs?? Daaang girl!


In Christian Siriano, Kaley Cuoco looked sweet and sexy.


Brittany Snow was bright and beautiful in Maria Lucia Hohen.


Although I don't particularly care for her, Taylor Swift's Ralph Lauren dress was incredible and definitely my favorite.  She looked drop dead gorgeous.  I wonder what Harry was thinking when he saw that break up revenge dress!

As for my least favorite...


Did anyone else find Heidi Klum's Julian MacDonald gown as extremely unflattering and a late 90's flashback as I did?  She's usually dressed impeccably on the red carpet.  I was not a fan AT ALL.

There ya have it ladies and gents!  Tomorrow's Friday! WAHOO!!

xoxo-Chelsea Eli


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...