January 11, 2013

Follow Friday

Happy Friday, hippies!  I hope you have a fun filled weekend ahead of you, and I hope it's not as dreary wherever you are as it is in Mississippi.  As you might have read on the Mississippi Hippy Twitter, I've been taking a social media engagement class this week.  I'm learning lots of great ways to optimize my social media usage and attract more readers to the blog.  Yay!  It has really been an incredible experience, and I'm sad to see it end tomorrow.

Since it's "follow Friday" in the social media world, I thought I'd share with you some of my favorite blogs, as of late, that you should definitely follow.  I just can't get enough of them.

*Note:  All photos borrowed from the owner's blog.  They do not belong to me or have any ties to me whatsoever.



Y'all, if I had a girl crush, it would be her.  Rachel from Pink Peonies is so effortlessly classy and chic, not to mention she's as obsessed with J. Crew as I am.



This woman is seriously impressive.  Not only does she run a fabulous style blog, but she's a full time resident physician.  Seriously? I thought I was busy...



I've talked about her on the blog before, but Samantha of Could I Have That?'s simple and clean style just captivates me.  She truly inspires me on a daily basis.



Oh Jacey, there's not a blog on the web that I covet more than hers.  She's a Texas girl gone Los Angeles, and I want every piece of clothing she ever posts.  Look! She's even wearing the Valentino shoes!!!  GIMME!!



I'm not sure if y'all are aware of my obsession with all things British, but she just adds to it.  Zoe is a fashion/beauty blogger living in the UK.  Her realness and openness are extremely refreshing.  You can't help but love her.



This girl's blog was one of those things that just showed up in my life right when I needed it.  Natalie writes all about real beauty and building confidence in women.  Just from her blog, you can see that she's is beautiful inside and out.



The Daybook blog is part fashion, part beauty and part mommy blog, and I love it.  She really demonstrates how you can be a mommy and not lose who you are as a woman.  Oh, and she has the cutest family I've ever seen.

To see more blogs that I love and read on a daily basis, check out the links under "Good Reads" to the right -->

xoxo-Chelsea Eli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...