December 3, 2012

Weekend Report

With finals fast approaching, along with the holiday season, I totally forgot to update on Thanksgiving. Since this past weekend was uneventful, (and by uneventful, I mean I did school work the whole time) I thought I'd go back update on my Happy Happy Thanksgiving!

Me:  Top:  Old Navy | Jeans:  American Eagle (on sale) | Boots:  Irie Boutique ($5 Flat Rate Shipping)
Cayman:  Top:  Polo Ralph Lauren  | Jeans: J Brand  | Boots:  Vince Camuto

Love my sweet, not so baby anymore, Texas cousins!

Clockwise:  The whole crew, my parents and me, one side of grand kids

I was so blessed to get to spend some quality time with family, and it turned out to be a wonderful Thanksgiving.  Now, we're headed into the Christmas season!  My favorite!  Can't wait to share all my favorite Christmas styles and decor with y'all!

I've GOT to get on my house decorating!  So far, this is what I'm thinking...


Let me know what you think!

Merry Christmas!

xoxo-Chelsea Eli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...