October 1, 2012

Weekend Report

Nick and I at lunch with his family.

Nick talked a Louisville fan out of his funny hat!

New hair and my new KISS t-shirt from TJ Maxx!

My Minnetonka moccasins that I've been coveting forever.  Got them on sale at TJ Maxx, too!

After getting lots of R&R this weekend, I feel ready to take on the world!

Friday night, after I made two amazing purchases a TJ Maxx, the beau took my to dinner and to see Hotel Transylvania in 3D.  We're kids at heart, and we absolutely loved the movie!  Although it's great for kids, it had a lot of adult humor that kept us laughing.

Saturday, I woke up early to get my hair done.  I'm so ashamed to say that it had been almost a year since I had even gotten a trim.  I went to a new salon in town called Posh by Shane, and I fell in love.  Shane was so nice and accommodating, and I absolutely love my new cut and color for Fall.  I will be going back for sure!  

After my hair appointment, Nick and I went to lunch with his family to avoid tailgating in the torrential downpour.  Nick headed off to work after that, and I wasn't feeling going to the game in the rain, so I was a bum for the rest of the night.

Sunday was spent napping on the couch, watching girly movies and listening to the rain.  It was just what the doctor ordered, and it's finally starting to feel like Fall in the deep south! Wahoo!

How did y'all spend this rainy weekend?

Happy Fall and Happy October!

xoxo-Chelsea Eli


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...