July 25, 2012

Wednesday Wish List

Don't you just love those moments when you feel like everything in life is falling into place and you're exactly where your supposed to be?  Right now.  This moment.  It's perfect.

anyway...

Here's a list of things on my wish list this week!

1.  The perfect back to school outfit.
I know I'm still in school, but it is graduate school.  I also will be starting a semi-big girl job and need to make a good impression on my teachers and peers.  It needs to be the perfect mix of young, fun, cool, and professional.


2.  A getaway.
Next weekend, the beau and I are going to the Tim McGraw/Kenny Chesney/Jake Owen/Grace Potter concert in New Orleans.  We both need this little vacation more than anything lately.  It will be so nice to get away.  I can't wait to enjoy each other's company, good music, and the character and beauty that NOLA has to offer.


3.  A cute new haircut to start the school year off right.
I love Khloe Kardashian's hair.

Love her dress and shoes, too!


4.  I'd kill for these slipper style, leopard print shoes from Aldo.
I've been lusting after them for a year now.



5.  This amazing feather statement necklace from Chloe+Isabel.


Speaking of Chloe+Isabel and referring to my blog post last night, I am pleased to announce that after a long phone interview with their hiring manager today, I have been offered a position as their first merchandiser and employee in the southern region.  Chloe+Isabel is a very young, but quickly growing, jewelry company based out of New York City and San Francisco.  Their pieces have been seen all over celebrities and fashion magazines, and their brand is spreading like wildfire.  They have recently decided to expand the company into the south, therefore, I begin training next week and will be hosting a trunk show very soon.

Although not a full time position, Chloe+Isabel is a wonderful company to get into on the ground floor.  I'm obsessed with the pieces and what Chloe+Isabel stands for, in general.  There is truly something for everyone.  The name Chloe+Isabel comes from the concept of two women being best friends, but being completely different.  Chloe represents the trendy, ever changing woman, while Isabel represents the woman who prefers the more classic, timeless style.  I could not be more excited for this opportunity, and I can't wait to show you all what I'll be selling!

As always, thank you for your continued love and support.
Happy Hump Day!

xoxo-Chelsea Eli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...