July 3, 2012

Summer Playlist



Music is what is at the very core of my being.  It was my first love, and is a huge part of my life and who I am.  You know how you're supposed to play classical music through headphones on a pregnant woman's stomach?  Well my father played The Beatles, The Doors, and Pink Floyd, and I'm so thankful for that.  He introduced me to the greats before I was even out of the womb and has nourished my huger for good music for the past 22 years.  I'd like to think I've introduced him to a view good musicians in those years too!  Seriously though, I could name pretty much every classic rock song by title and artist by the age of 5.  All of this to say, here's a list of songs that I just can't get enough of this summer!

-Eleanor Rigby-The Beatles
-I Won't Give Up-Jason Mraz
-Born and Raised-John Mayer
-Wild Child-The Doors
-Dancing in the Moonlight-Toploader
-The Crunge-Led Zeppelin
-Wanted-Hunter Hayes
-So Right-Dave Matthews Band
-Notion-Kings of Leon
-Song of the Suburbs-Ben Rector
-Brightly Wound-Eisley
-Who Knows Who Cares-Local Natives
-Sex on Fire-Kings of Leon
-She Loves You-The Beatles
-Goodbye Blue Sky-Pink Floyd
-Going to California-Led Zeppelin
-Stay With You-Goo Goo Dolls
-Like A Star-Corinne Bailey Rae
-Scarlet Begonias-Sublime

Remind me to tell you my Jim Morrison story one day...

xoxo-Chelsea Eli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...