July 13, 2012

Friday Favorites

My beautiful Walter Anderson prints my wonderful beau gave me for my birthday.  He took me on such sweet date.  My favorite Thai restaurant and then Crescent City Grill for cappuccino and white chocolate bread pudding...yes, I realize none of this was "clean" but it's my birfday!

Isn't he handsome?
These DIY curtains that I plan on making for my room ASAP!  Click the picture to take you to the tutorial


All white rooms with a wall full of pictures.


This sweet, sweet video.  I've watched it 8 million times.


These FINE Giuseppe Zanotti shoes.  I die.


This sweet, puppy picture.

Darth Vader

And most of all this week, I love being young, free and happy.  I've been blessed with such fabulous friends and family.  I'm so thankful!  Have a wonderful, southern, weekend hippies!

From L to R:  Me, Kaylin, Meredith
AOT

xoxo-Chelsea Eli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...