June 24, 2012

Family Vacation

Yesterday I returned from a week long vacation with my entire family in Seaside, Florida.  We had such an incredible time.  I can't even begin to describe the amazing memories that I will cherish for a lifetime.  My sweet beau, Nick, got to tag along as well!  Here are some pictures that captured the essence of our lovely trip.

Funny little man in a surf shop.

Holding an alligator with my little cousin, Mia.  She was TERRIFIED.

Lovely words.

Goofy golf.  I lost. :(

Beach time.

Last day of vacay.

All the girls.

My sweet Nick.

The whole family, minus one Uncle.  It's all girls.

My precious parents.

Monkey Mia showing off her Stompeez!

The Red Bar

Family truly is the most important part of life.  Cherish every minute you have with them.

xoxo-Chelsea Eli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...