November 2, 2012

November

Y'all! Grad school is for the birds! Oh. My. Gosh! I was awake for 64 hours straight due to school work.  The dark circles under my eyes are so out of control, I had to use three different kinds of concealer, and they are still highly visible.  I've never been so glad to see a Friday in my whole life!!

Anyway, despite this crazy, busy week, there have been some really fun times too!  Earlier in the week, I got an email asking me to sing the National Anthem at the Southern Miss Basketball exhibition game, so of course, I said yes!

Here's a video:


Also, my Chloe+Isabel business has finally launched!  Please click HERE to shop the fabulous and affordable lines.  I'm so excited!



All of the jewelry is of the best quality and makes perfect gifts! (hint hint it's now officially "the holidays")  I hope you love all of the pieces as much as I do!  If anyone is interested in hosting a trunk show or an online party, let me know!  Free jewelry is included for the host! ;)

On a sadder note, a dear friend of mine, Katherine Barkett Byrd, is in critical condition at Baptist Hospital in Jackson, MS.  She has been diagnosed with a blood disorder called HUS/TTP Sydrome.  This is a very very serious disorder, and she will need many blood transfusions.  Currently, there is not enough blood in the Mississippi blood banks to complete her treatment.  If you are in Mississippi and are able, please go donate blood in the name of Katherine Barkett Byrd at Mississippi Blood Services.  She is beautiful woman, inside and out, and it would be so greatly appreciated by her family and friends.  Katherine can accept all blood types, but AB+ and O+ are especially good for her.

Katherine and her husband, Adam
They were married this summer.

I will be giving tomorrow morning at the Flowood location if anyone would like to join me!  Please keep her and her family in your thoughts and prayers.  Her mother is currently battling breast cancer, also.  I can't imagine what they must be going through, but I hear she is in good spirits.

Happy November, everyone! I'm back for good! Get excited!

xoxo-Chelsea Eli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...