January 29, 2014

10 Things That Make Me TERRIBLY Happy

Emily Lee Photo

-Fiancé (Duh!)

-Day time TV talk shows (i.e. Steve Harvey, Ellen, The Chew)

-When people win the $20,000 on Family Feud (I've obviously been watching way too much TV during these snow days…)

-My super old and worn in Ugg boots.  They're ugly and stained and perfect.

-When my fur babies want to snuggle

-Coffee…it owns me, and I'm ok with it.

-The new Budweiser commercial for this year's super bowl.  OMG they raised their already ridiculously high bar yet again.

-All the incredibly sweet friends and family Fiancé and I have who are throwing us wedding showers.  Seriously, we could not be more blessed.

-Seeing my student's eyes light up when something finally clicks with them.

-Getting to catch up my ridiculously long blog reading list

Today is not my week to be featured, but don't forget to head on over to The Southern Coterie's virtual front porch and check out all the amazing articles.  Check out my articles every third Wednesday of the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...