November 13, 2013

Wishful Wednesday: Sweater Weather


So today is the first REALLY cold day here in south Mississippi, and believe it or not, I'm loving it.  Now don't get me wrong, I much prefer our Summer heat, but something about this year has me loving crisp air and the holiday season.  Don't tell anyone, but I've got my Christmas music going in my office today. Shhhh!

Onto the main event!  Lets talk about sweaters.  I seriously love them, which is weird because I used to hate them.  I hated feeling bulky and layered.  Maybe it was the extra pounds I was carrying?  Who knows, but I'm all about a cozy sweater this year.

I've put together a collection of my favorite styles for the season.

Slouchy Cardigan

Printed and Oversized

Eye Catching Elbow Patches

Corded and Comfy

I love a good sweater that you can pull the sleeves over your hands for the extra warm and cozy feeling.


Now someone get me one of these amazing Christmas sweaters to knock my already high Christmas spirit level up another notch, and call me giddy.

What's your favorite way to wear a cozy sweater?  Leave a comment and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...