August 5, 2013

Monday Funday

The Beau has been in town since Friday, and let me tell you, I've loved every second of it.  A week without that man is just pure torture.  We've spent all weekend watching movies and just being couch potatoes.  It's been absolutely glorious.  Literally, we left the couch to go get groceries.  That's it.  Judge us.  I don't care.

Changing subjects..while spending all of this time doing nothing, I've been thinking.  I love summer.  It's my favorite season.  I am your classic, heat loving, southern Mississippi girl.  However, I do love a good seasonal transition period, and I am looking forward to the transition between summer and fall.  I'm so looking forward to boots, leggings, sweaters, and leather jackets this year.  Weird right?  Here are some of my favorite fall pieces I've been seeing so far.

Zara

NYLA

Anthropologie

Free People
I'm trying to save all my money for my shopping/John Mayer concert trip to Atlanta in September.  It's the closest Zara store to me, therefore, I am ECSTATIC.  I hope y'all have a fabulous week!

xoxo-Chelsea Eli

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I feel your pain, girl. My cowboy boots are too hot for summer (I've been living in flats and flip flops lately), but they've been lurking in my room for what feels like ages and I just can't WAIT to put them on this fall. Plus, the beau bought them for me and he's mad I won't wear them in the heat. lol Oh well. When we move to Mississippi he says I have to wear them. Every. Day. So I guess I'll make up for it for the rest of my life. haha

    Cheers to missing boots!

    Sarah
    http://coffeeringsandsouthernthings.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, girl! Good luck wearing those boots every day during the summer! Haha! I'd die! You're going to love Mississippi though! Thanks for stopping by!

      xoxo-Chelsea Eli

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...