July 30, 2013

Hungry for Change

If you read my last post, How I Conquered My Negative Body Image, you might realize that I now have a bit of an obsession with all things health related.  My apologies if this begins to morph into a health and fitness blog. (JK...I think?!)  A lot of documentaries and books have piled on to my must read/watch list, and this weekend, I finally got the chance to mark one of those off the list.


The documentary is called Hungry for Change, and you can find it on Netflix.  Be prepared to have your world rocked.  Don't get me wrong, some of this I knew already, but the statistics and testimonials are just staggering.  Our bodies truly were not made for all the junk we put in it.  The best medicine for many of our humanly ailments really is a healthy, primal diet.  When we nourish our bodies as such, we begin to function properly and the difference really is so worth it.  No more sicky, icky chemicals!!


I've seen this quote many times, and Hungry for Change brought it back to the forefront of my mind.  I want to know, and I will know.  I will continue on this journey and strive to be the healthiest, happiest me I can be!

Today, I hit my official smallest number on the scale ever. (Well, I mean I'm sure I had to pass this number at some point, but I haven't seen it in my adult life.)  I'm so happy and super motivated.  The response to last week's post has been so sweet and positive.  I have the best support team in all of y'all!  Thank you so much for letting me share my life with y'all and sharing yours in return.  I truly love you all!

xoxo-Chelsea Eli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...