May 28, 2013

Get Well Soon

 
I hope everyone had a relaxing Memorial Day weekend! I'm so thankful for the many sacrifices made by those who have fought and are currently fighting for our freedom.
 
A little update:
Sweet little Bud the Computer is still at the Apple store all the way in Ridgeland, Mississippi.  I feel like I'm missing my right arm.  Lord knows I'm dying without him!!  Good news is, Bud will once again be able to read discs and his screen will be crack free.  The bad news is, he won't be fixed until Thursday, and then I have to figure out a way to get him back.
 
You see, the Beau is in a wedding this weekend out of town.  Since he's already gone for the week, he so kindly let me borrow his computer.  (Windows...yuck.)  While I'm excited to talk about Wedding Wear with you this week, it might be a little difficult learning to navigate Windows again after 10 years of devoting Apple usage.
 
 
So get excited for posts full of Summer wedding guest wear for you and your mister, and please send your well wishes to Bud the Computer.  I miss him dearly!
 
xoxo-Chelsea Eli
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...