May 21, 2013

For the Love of Messy Hair


Well, today is my Monday, and after being off for the past week, that whole "washing your hair" thing just didn't happen this morning.  If you were to ask the beau or any of my friends, they could tell you how much I LOATHE washing my hair.  Dry shampoo is my best friend.  Right now, my favorite is Dove's Refresh+Care Invigorating Dry Shampoo.  It smells like heaven in a can.  I'm all about the messy hair, so today I'll share with you some of my favorite messy/dirty hair do's!



Add a headband or scarf!


Or a worn-in hat!



Now, there's a difference in dirty and greasy!  That's what the dry shampoo is for.  Give it a little tease to give it some more mess and texture, and your pretty much good to go.  It's hard to go wrong with a messy hair do.  

Also, did you know that washing your hair every day is actually BAD for it?  It strips all the good, natural oils from your scalp, and then your body produces excess oil to make up for it giving you GREASY hair.  To be really honest, while I do bathe every day, I only wash my hair 2 or 3 times a week.

Let me know which dirty do you decide to rock this week!

xoxo-Chelsea Eli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...