April 19, 2013

Run for Boston

It's finally the weekend, hippies.  Is it me, or has this been the longest week ever?  It started horribly with the senseless bombings in Boston and just went down from there.  If you're a reader in the Boston area or have been affected by the tragedy, please know that my thoughts and prayers have been with you all week and will continue to be.  They are also with West, Texas right now.


Being a runner, I can't imagine what those at the marathon must be going through.  I saw this on Instagram a few days ago, and I knew I had to participate.  I hope y'all will join me at noon tomorrow in running for Boston.  It's the least I can do.  Take pictures and Tweet them, Facebook them, Instagram them, tag them.  Blow it up. 

Let those you love know just how you feel about them and spend time with them this weekend.  Life is so precious and short.  It's times like these that make you see things clearly.  Not only will Boston be stronger and more united when all of this is said and done, but we as Americans and caring citizens of humanity will be as well.  Stay strong everybody.

Love God.  Love people.  It's just that simple

xoxo-Chelsea Eli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...