March 8, 2013

Spring Break 2013

Photo taken in Seaside, Florida

The day we've all been waiting for has arrived! SPRING BREAK!!  I'm so thankful to have finally made it this far.  I apologize for my sporadic posting recently, but this week, everything will be back to normal.  Get ready for some super fun, warm weather inspired posts!

I'll be spending most of my week off in beautiful Ocean Springs.  Where are you headed?  I know all of my hippies need a getaway.  Let me know!

To see what spring break adventures Mississippi Hippy is getting into this week, follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.

Have fun, and be safe!

xoxo-Chelsea Eli

4 comments:

  1. have fun! i actually live like an hour and a 1/2 from seaside!

    xoxo
    loveisalittlenumber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you are so lucky! That's my favorite place in the world! Thank you!

      xoxo-Chelsea Eli

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...