December 13, 2012

Fresh and New

Soooo what do you think?? I hope everyone likes the new design!  A new blog design is one of MANY new things happening around here lately!

First off, I'm FINALLY finished with my first semester of grad school, and to top that off, I'm pretty sure I got a 4.0.  We'll have to wait til next week to know for sure, though, so keep your fingers crossed please!

Second of all, I signed a lease on the cutest apartment in Hattiesburg.


I'll post a picture of my actual apartment once I'm all moved in and decorated!  I'm so excited!

Also, I'm headed to Nashville tomorrow with the girls for the weekend.  IcCan't wait to share our adventure with you!  With these girls, it's sure to be a fun time.

Hope everyone is having a very merry Christmas season!


Anyone else as obsessed with Grumpy Cat as I am?  He's just too cute!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...