September 3, 2012

Weekend Report

Busy at work
Healthy, delicious and school spirited pizza with the Beau
Coveting the new Michael Kors
Cheesy souvenir store fun
Beautiful Labor Day weekend sunset
Family Time
Getting eaten by a shark
Saving the dolphins with Landyn
Dress: Gap | Shoes: Jessica Simpson | Bag: Jessica Simpson

This weekend was exactly what I needed.  It started off fashion magazines and yummy, carb free pizza and football with the beau.  Check out the recipe here.  On Saturday, I headed to the coast for dinner with my family and Nick's sweet momma.  It was absolutely delicious.  I had Oysters Rockefeller, a glass of wine, a piece of the best chocolate cake I've ever had and wonderful company.  The rest of the weekend consisted of shopping and time with my Mamaw, Momma and precious little cousin Landyn. I loved it all!  Now it's back to school and work.  Hope y'all had a wonderful Labor Day weekend!

xoxo-Chelsea Eli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...