July 30, 2012

An Olympic Obsession

So have you guys seen Ryan Lochte?  It is safe to say that I am OBSESSED.  As much as I love Michael Phelps, and I really want him to break the number of medals record, I'm a total converted Lochte fan.  Just look at him...


Here's a little bio on this olympic hotness.

Ryan Steven Lochte
Birthday:  August 3, 1984
6'2" 185 lbs.
Born in Rochester, NY, but raised in Florida.
Began swimming at the age of 5.
Graduated from the University of Florida in 2007 with a degree in Sports Management.
Competed in the 2004 Olympics in Athens, Greece and the 2008 Olympics in Beijing, China.
Before the 2012 Olympics, Lochte had 4 gold medals, 2 silver, and 2 bronze.
Enjoys surfing and skateboarding.
Known for his "free spirit."

Lochte's now world famous grill.

Oh, and did anyone see his Vogue cover?


Love this video about his journey as a swimmer.


The Summer Olympics just make me giddy.  I love them.  Tomorrow I will feature another favorite olympic athlete of mine.  Check back to see who it is!

USA!  USA!  USA!

xoxo-Chelsea Eli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...